Can anybody recommend any good teen books for me?

They don't have to be classics or anything, just entertaining. Either fantasy/romance books, with magic, or mystery/romance books. Preferably with female heroines. Fantasy books I've already read are: Eragon/Eldest, Tamora Pierce, Diana Wynne Jones, Robin McKinley, Anne McCaffrey, Libba Bray, Harry... show more They don't have to be classics or anything, just entertaining.
Either fantasy/romance books, with magic, or mystery/romance books. Preferably with female heroines.

Fantasy books I've already read are: Eragon/Eldest, Tamora Pierce, Diana Wynne Jones, Robin McKinley, Anne McCaffrey, Libba Bray, Harry Potter

As for mysteries, I'm looking for something along the lines of Silent in the Grave by Deanna Raybourn, or Bad Kitty by Michele Jaffe. I don't mind it's also a little of something else, like mystery//fantasy/romance or something.
Update: I've also read the Chronicles of Narnia, the Twilight Saga, Meg Cabot, and Sarah Dessen. And NO TRAGIC OR BITTERSWEET ENDINGS. I am so not in the mood for those types of books right now.
12 answers 12