Can anyone tell me why they are Voting for McCain without mentioning Obama even once?

If McCain is standing up for what he believes in then why has so much changed since 2000 and if war hero is the other criteria then what was wrong with Kerry.

Favorite Answer

Easily. He voted for EPAs clean air, clean water and reforrestation acts. He voted to extend unemployment benefits beyond those offered by the states. He supported the government transparency bill and co-sponsored it in 1994, as well as voted for Lobbying disclosure act in 1995 and Earmark moratorium. He also voted to limit the US dependency on foreign petroleum. Finally his military experience puts him in a strong position as the commander in chief as we are currently fighting wars in 2 countries.

• kpk02

He's got strength of character.

He has a lot of experience both in politics, military, and life in general.

He supports Nuclear energy.

He supports obtaining the natural resources we already have in and around this country.

For a politician, he's mostly a straight talker. In normal person terms that might not mean much but compared to how the majority of politicians act, McCain does a decent job of telling you what he really means. For some that's a downside since they compare his statements with the political bs that others spew out. For me it's a bonus because I like to hear how it really is.

He doesn't want to retreat and admit defeat in Iraq.

He seems willing to at least be open to crossing party lines when needed. I would expect that of every politician but sadly it seems not the case.

And because Obama would doom this country.

Well shoot, I almost made it.

McCain is the better candidate and has the experience to run the Country during these difficult times.

I am voting for McCain b/c I respect someone that has the courage to stand up for what he believes in rather than just bending to party allegiance. I may not agree with everything he does or says, but I respect him and in an office as important as the President respect is a valuable tool.

1. National Security.

2. Taxes.

3. Immigration.

4. Energy Policy

Are my top issues in order, I do not agree with McCain or Barack on immigration, but I agree with him more on national security, energy and taxes than I do Barack.

Race and global warming aren't on my radar as "issues."

I'm voting for McCain because he is a WAR HERO. As such, he knows how to win wars and therefore will be the perfect president.

Source(s): a vote against McCain is a vote for the freedom haters.

McCain is not a true conservative. I don't agree with him on many points, global warming for one. He does now support offshore drilling so that's a reason I support him. I wish I had Ron Paul or Mitt Romney to vote for but out of McCain and Obama McCain is much more for smaller government, less government controlll, less social programs, less taxes, all things I stand for.

They cant. Even McCain can not answer a question without mentioning Obama's name.

I guess its the only way he can obtain a bit of attention.

Because he is not scary, not a socialist and a dozen or more intelligent reasons.

Experience, wisdom and courage. Service to this country, character and love of free enterprise. He is not a socialist. Fairness and concern for all Americans not just minorities. He's not a American apologist. We will not put the interests of other countries in front of ours. He will support and protect our language, culture and borders. I could go on, but you get the point.