Men, which female rappers, past or present would you date based on...?

their skills ONLY?

And Ladies, which male rappers would you date past or present based on their skills ONLY?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

On skills only, Rakim, Chuck D or KRS-One. (and I so wouldn't actually date any of them!)

Can't I just have LL?

• 4 years ago

Lil' Kim, Da Brat & Foxy Brown are the best to my knowledge by their skills. They have been around for a very long time. Females really have a hard place in rap cause it's dominated by males. Jacki-O, Trina, Eve, Lady Luck, Lady of Rage, Queen Pen, Kat (From Prince's early New Power Generation band /Lovesexy album), Mia-X, Gangsta Boo, Missy Elliott, Baps,...many more Past Best still are: Jean Grae, MC Lyte, Queen Latifah, Salt N' Pepa, the late Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes (R.I.P.), The Cookie Crew, Yo-Yo, Mine Is Da Brat, cause she has an ill flow, never got caught up in some stupid beef.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Blondie (the first female rapper) I don't remember the name of the song and it was done in the 1970s when soul music still dominated the black music with groups like The Commodores, The Spinners, Marvin Gaye and on

tcw

• 1 decade ago

Lauryn Hill

Rage

Latifah

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rah digga

She could rhyme me out of my Jeans any day all day based on skill.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jean Grae and Foxy Brown

Lil Kim has AIDS.

LOL@Red. Very good observation my child.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jean Grae, hands down. If you exclude Lauryn Hill (who wasnt really a rapper) i think she is the G.O.A.T.

• C.S.
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Jean Grae (past performances not that new album)

• 1 decade ago

Jay-Z, Nas and Rakim.

While Biggie had skills, there is no way I would ever go there!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jean Grae :)

oh and Lyte

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.