Can you think of any albums that put numbers in the cover art (in a sneaky way) to indicate what album it is?

you see, "Black Sabbath Vol. 4" or "Led Zeppelin III" or "Van Halen II" is a little too obvious for what I'm asking examples of what I'm asking in this challenging question include: 3: Megadeth: So far, so good...so what!! (the 3 is "hidden" in the bottom... show more you see, "Black Sabbath Vol. 4" or "Led Zeppelin III" or "Van Halen II" is a little too obvious for what I'm asking

examples of what I'm asking in this challenging question include:

3:

Megadeth: So far, so good...so what!! (the 3 is "hidden" in the bottom with the "scope"...look hard, it's small!!)

Korn: Follow the Leader (the 3 is cleverly placed on the back of one kid's shirt)

4:

Danzig: Danzig 4 (the "4" is one of the "symbols" on the artwork

5:

Pantera: Official Live-101 Proof (the label for the bottle of whiskey has "Old No. 5" on it...clever, eh?

Black Label Society: The Blessed Hellride (the cleverest yet!! on the cover is a motorcycle engine, in the shape of a "V" which is the roman numeral for "5")...sweet!!