Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

15 year old girl wants a weight loss buddy...Anyone?

Hi! My name is Caitlyn and I am 5'5' and I weigh 157 pounds. I am fifteen as I stated up there and I am looking for a weight loss buddy! Is anyone interested?

I am just looking for somebody who I can be accountable to, and who can be accountable to me. I think I could get to my goal faster that way...

Best Answer

ok, im 16 and im 228 right now. i lost like 20 pounds so far, hey maybe we can like talk and stuff =D its cool. email me agazit_bomb2000@yahoo ;] good luck girl!

50 minutes of hula hooping

Sure, I'm up for it. 16, 5'0", and I wanna lose 10-15 pounds for sports.

I think instead of looking for one online you should do it with a friend or family member that way it is easier. Online is not safe so you never know who is on the other line chatting with you ...

ride him like a cow girl for 26 minutes straddling requires more calorie burning leg work

switch from pouring your cereal straight from the box to using a measuring cup to cut your cereal calorie count in half

• Effie

pounding out your meat will help healthier portions go a longer way visually and its good stress relief

play chopsticks on the piano incessantly for 41 minutes

eat fruit instead of drinking fruit juice

give the delivery guy a break when you order food in pick it up yourself