What do you make of this situation please give good answers ?

A new Council tax re-evaluation policy wants to charge us more if we

live in a nice area. That ought to mean discounts for those of us who

live in rough areas.

There is a huge council house in our street. The extended family is run

by an old woman with a pack of fierce dogs.

Her car isn't taxed or insured, and doesn't even have a number plate,

but the police still do nothing.

Her bad tempered old man is notorious for racist comments.

A shopkeeper blames him for ordering the murder of his son and his son's

girlfriend, but nothing has been proved yet.

All their kids have broken marriages except the youngest, who everyone

thought was gay.

Two grandsons are meant to be in the Army but are always out partying in

nightclubs. They are out of control.

Honestly - who'd want to live near Windsor Castle ?

Favorite Answer

Love it Suzie, very clever , wherever it came from.

• Erika

who's submission is the ideal? I undergo in strategies whilst Baron Von Rashke's Claw became a journey ender! there are a number of old-college submissions that have been effectual, to be certain! Verne Gagne's Sleeper, the Camel grab, Baron's Claw, Kerry Von Eric's Claw,(I particular do omit the Von Eric's by making use of the way!). i like Chris Benoit's Crippler pass Face, now typical purely because of the fact the pass Face, Ric Flairs parent 4 became and is amazingly effectual, yet i could could say that The Undertaker's new submission is the main devastating right this moment. possibly of all time! a minimum of for now, besides! i'm conscious that there are a number of strikes that I somewhat have not suggested, some that would additionally be greater devastating, yet who can checklist all of them? Heck, who could undergo in strategies all of them, precise? in simple terms one guy's evaluations!

• john m

It's time the British people woke up to the fact that we are only"subjects"of this family who ,if you look back in history,stole their kingdom.

This family should be evicted and made to pay for the free ride they and their anscestors have had.

What is royalty?

Is it like Holiness?

How do you know that this is any more special than normality because from these concepts comes division of class and that leads to exploitation.

It is time the UK had a constitution with a Bill of Rights because at present we have nothing and even that can be changed at the whim of a group of politicians.

No one is above me nor I above him shall be.

The man who wrote that was correct and whilst we have this circus of class and priveledge we deny our own right to freedom.

It is like the administrators of this forum who decide that you have violated their precept by your answer which is only your opinion.

What idiot sits and feels offended by another persons opinion on a forum that encourages opinons?

A self important prig with no spine and I am now in the process of deciding to leave this forum because people,faceless entities,long standing receptacles of inferior moral fibre can't handle truth.

The Bolsheviks had the right idea with the Romanovs.

Suzie, could the founding fathers in America been right in their framing the constitution of the Unites States of America ? I believe that you and I and Craig Ferguson are of a like mind. The fine people of Great Britain can follow tradition as far and as long as they desire. However, I will always wonder if they don't recognize that they have traditions and history that are much more attractive and honorable, and with much higher personal satisfaction.

Source(s): Texan
  • That must be the funniest thing I`ve read in a long time. Reading down you think crikey such dreadful goings on and no way expect the ending. I was thinking how could we help in this situation. It`s made my day. What a hoot!

Those people are around to test us. As a mirror, to see how NOT to do things. And even if you move - the 'same' family will live down the street, or around the corner. It is their life's, so why worry? Won't damage a hair on your head.

Peace.

• CJ

Wonderful Suzie - but which son was murdered - oh! i see the grocer's son? And who is supposed to have committed the murder? Very funny and a star for you! Hugs CJ

Very good!

I have a hard time with the "royals"...love history, love old buildings, tapestries & all that...and if I ever get to England, would love to visit Buckinham Palace. However, I think it's time to put the "fairy tale" to bed.

I don't believe there's a place for outdated money-draining traditions in the 21st century-their day has come and gone, time for them to get on the bus with the rest of us.

• dora

Got it on 'her bad tempered old man and his racist comments', had to be Poor Queen E. But really, what's the neighborhood coming to these days.

• Becks

Oooh, that makes living next door to the Osbournes sound like a much better option lol.

• Miz D

Your royal family has enough going on to fill the pages of the "entertainment" magazines. In the USA we have to depend on actors and sports stars for our gossip fix.