Mila H asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Just an few Leonardo DiCaprio movi questions involving the Beach?

Is Marvin's Room good?

Should I watch it or the Beach?

Yes, I know the Beach is pretty bad.

I'm 14, with strange R rated movie rule. Some I can some I can't, could you please tell me on a scale of 1-10 how inappropriate it is. 1 being Mickey Mouse goes to the Circus, 10 being Freddie vs Jason meets American Pie.

Best Leonardo DiCaprio movie?

Does anyone have any good pictures of Leo? I'm making a desktop.

How many of you saw Critters 3?

What did you think of it?

Thank you all so much!

Favorite Answer

Here's tons of photos

http://www.leonardo-dicaprio.in/photos/

As for the Best movie I can't choose just one they are all so good.

Best Leonardo DiCaprio movies are.

The Man in the Iron Mask

Titanic

Gangs of New York

The Aviator

Catch Me If you can

The Departed

The Quick and the dead

Whats Eating Gilbert Grape

Blood Diamond

I can go on and on.

As for The Beach I didn't think it was that bad of a movie, not his best, but I wouldn't call it bad.

As international warming turns right into a controversy in our common lives, it nevertheless seems impossible get all and sundry on board in the previous it particularly is too late? there are this form of good style of poorer international places somewhat incapable of installation any style of recycling centers, pollutants monitoring/administration ministries, etc. Why can no longer the industrialized countries (being the main important of the polluters) celebration and type a international climate Coalition? in spite of each little thing, this could be a international issue, and finger pointing ought to no longer remedy it. each and each 365 days a element of the taxes that they assemble could be prepare in a great pot, and decrease than the supervision of an elected board, they use this money to combat pollutants/international warming motives in the fewer than-stronger countries. those industrialized countries are so wealthy that there's no reason that they might't arise with the money for this, nor can they arise with the money for to no longer try this for generations again.

• Adam C

I've seen every Critters movie and they don't get any better. Marvin's Room is 100 times better than the Beach but it will make you cry. I'm a grown man and it made me tear up a little.

I liked the Beach.. i watch it all the time. Its not that bad..

I love him in Whats eating Gilbert grape? and Catch me if you can. Ever seen the basketball diaries.. plays a crazy role in that..

My brother keeps telling me about Critters 3 but I don't remember him being in it.. I have to watch it again.

I thought The Beach was a good movie. But not for a 14 yr old who has restrictions. On your scale, I would give it a 8 for graphic images and sexual nature.

You're too young for any R-rated movies. ANYway, have you seen What's Eating Gilbert Grape? I LOVE Leo.