Disneyland or California Adventure?

I'm might go to Disneyland of California Adventure in August and I was wondering which one should I go to. I want to go to California Adventure but I hear that it's being remodeled. Is it worth it?

• OC1999
    Favorite Answer

California Adventure is not being remodeled(yet) so August will not be an issue with this at all. You are still in the Summer season so both parks will be at Summer hours and entertainment.

If you are going for more than 1 Day then the ticket is going to already be a ParkHopper so you don't have to decide which park to visit as you can visit both.

If you have never been to either and are only going to be there for 1 day then you probably want to go to Disneyland as it has more things to do and would fill out your day more.

Source(s): Annual Passholder

California Adventure is a lot funner than Disneyland, but Disneyland is classic. The rides are less embarrassing to ride at California Adventure, and you can still get a view of the fireworks show at the end of the night in Disneyland. Either park you pick, you're going to have a great time. They're amazing :)

No Go to Disneyland. You Can Go To California Adventure When Its Finished. I Would Go To Disneyland.

Disneyland is way better. If you want you can just get a hopper pass, so you can go to both. That's what me and my family did and it was really fun. There are a few good rides in California Adventure, but all the rides are good in Disneyland :)

DEFINATELY Disneyland! Disneyland has much to choose from! They have rides,games,restaurants,hotels and resorts nearby (not to mention parades on holidays and special events) . It is so much fun! They even have all the Disney characters! But California Adventure park has very little rides and from what I've heard from most of my friends who went there, doesn't have too much to offer...but either way they are really close. But I would suggest Disneyland. ;)

Ca. Adventure (DCA) and Disneyland is always being remodeled as they add new things. It is never more than one small area so don't let the remodeling be a factor in your decision. DCA is so fun, with the roller coaster and the new Toy Story Midway Mania game, they both have their pluses and minuses so look at a map and see what kind of things you would enjoy. And there is always a park hopper! Also go to disneyland.com and look up the date you are going that way you can see what kind of shows and entertainment are going to be in each park. The Aladdin Show is amazing at DCA, be sure to see that if you end up going there!

• eL$ie

Disneyland. You can finish disneys california adventure in about 4 hours or less =/ Not worth it

and they close at 9 or 10 PM

Source(s): Annual passholder

I've been to California Adventure and DisneyLand.

California Adventure is the place where you can see more shows, not much rides.

And the rides are like a HUGE rollercoaster, not suitable for a 7 year old.

DisneyLand is worth the money with, or without a small child.

The rides are for all ages, and you will have a lot more fun in there. (I've been there like a TON of times)

uhmmm it depends if you like more intense rides go to california adventure, but disneyland is classic, or you could get a park hopper and spend a half day in each, i have done that before, but you miss alot of rides, only do the park hopper thing if one of the parks ( ussualy disneyland) is open late, sometimes 11 or 12! But they are about the same amount of fun, they are each a blast! The tower of terror is my fav!

Disneyland is much more memorable, lol. BUT california adventure is much for, like teens. I suggest you go to disneyland it's much more fun for some reason, and it's just so "cute" to take pictures with your favorite disney character and getting your picture taken while you're screaming your lungs out in splash mountain, lol. have a good t rip!