Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

have you ever purched makeup on ebay?

i want to get some mascara, and its expensive..

so i was thinking ebay?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

buying makeup on eBay would not be a good idea there is no guarantee of freshness. Buy back if its not what you wanted or if its dried out or clumpy. Try buying it through a Mary Kay rep with a 100 percent like it policy. their are so many different kinds like waterproof to lash lengthening to ultimate with a black or black/brown in shades. That would be like buying underwear on eBay that is gross.

Good Luck in what you decide to do!! :)

Source(s): www.marykay.com/dbormann
  • 1 decade ago

Nooo don't do that. I mean, you can if you wish, but eye make-up carries a lot of bacteria. You shouldn't even share it with friends! (Though I'm guilty of this). Remember that your eyes carry around lots of germs in your lashes and such..so buying it off a stranger is probably not the wisest of choices. Even a cheap purchase from the mall is better. YOu never know what touched this. You can have AWFUL things to happen.

Don't go to ebay, kay?

I wish you the best of luck anyway!

• /
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I don't think you should purchase makeup from ebay. You can never be sure where it has been, or if it was used or tampered with. If you buy from a store, at least you know for sure that it's new. Worth paying the extra dollars in the store, in my opinion.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yea, ebay probably has it for a better deal. as long as the seller has positive feedback and seems trustworthy, I'm sure you'll be fine :) good luck!

I never actually got some from there, just make sure it isn't used or something.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you'll pay shipping with ebay, so you might as well just buy it at the store. you'll probably pay the same amount anyways at the end. ebay can be shady w/ makeup...who knows if anyone has used it...=P

• 1 decade ago

is it used. there r some weird people on ebay i wouldnt buy.

• 1 decade ago

no. but make sure you buy from someone that has almost 100

% and had sold makeup b4

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Gross

thats not a smart idea.

there could be a bomb in it or stuff like that

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no bbuy it from like cvs or walgreens

• 1 decade ago

I have but it not so good

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.