What 1st name would go with Ollie?

My friend is pregnant and wants to give her her little girl the middle name of Ollie ( it is a family name). Any suggestions, I am of no help.

• ksw
    Favorite Answer

Megan

Justine

Christina

Sarah

Rebecca

Rachel

Jordin

Ashlynn

Alexandra Ollie or Jessica Ollie.

Alicia ollie maybe

right here is a few variations of Oliver: Noll, Oliverio, Olivero, Olivier, Oliviero, Olivio, Olivor, Olley, Ollie, Olliver and Ollivor. optimum of them are in actuality Oliver, in spite of the incontrovertible fact that, in ordinary terms fairly huge difference. there's no longer something incorrect with Oliver, that is no longer "too British" in any understand. To me, a popularity it fairly is "too British" may be something like... Reginald. i do no longer understand extremely, haha.

Jenna

Elizabeth?

Genevieve

Marilyn

Jenna

I would say to keep away from too many vowels in the first name because there's so many in the middle name.

I think Sierra Ollie would be cute :)

how about Elizabeth ollie or krissa ollie. i like the elizabeth the most personaly.

Claudia

Natalia

Vanessa

Danielle

Evalina

Vivienne

Evelyn