Blanksoul asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Different Positions?

Since the guys are all jerks about this, I thought I'd ask here. What are some good positions and/or enhancement toys for couples where the guys penis is on the small side (4.5 inches). I know oral and fingers and all that are great, but I want to be able to make my girl feel like she has something inside her when we have sex, I feel selfish because it still feels good to me, but I dont know how to make it good for her too =(.

Favorite Answer

i dont even know if all those pumps and pills work... but i do know the more you have sex, the penis gets a little bigger. not dramatically... every little bit helps. also, just try some positions that give you the most leverage.

Doggie. Missionary. Girl-on-top. Sitting up facing each other. Honestly, that is a good size because it's not how deep you go that's important......the good spots for most women are outside and in the first few inches in.

my boyfriend's penis isn't very small but i do know that the most sensation comes from when he sits on the edge of the bed with his feet touching the floor and i wrap my legs around his waist facing him. i would imagine in your case this would give your girl a better sensation as well. i hope this helps! good luck :)

Also, if she's not on birth control and you have to use condoms, suggest that she start taking it. that will give her a lot more feeling too.

Don't feel bad. A lot of guys don't care. Doggie style is great because with the angle everything feels tight. You can also stick a vibrator on her clit and everything will feel that much better. Girls respond more to clitoral stimulation than vaginal anyways.

I had a man for seven years and he had a 4 inch, .... and we had no problems, in fact I never enjoyed sex so much until he came along and not since. he died. or I would be still with him. I just went into a webb. yesterday it was www.adult toys.com and they had penus extensions. I dont know what they look like or feel like. but maybe thats what your looking for. remember its not how long it is , its how you use it. good luck April

getting into doggy and her on top are good, her with her legs up on your shoulders is another. A stretchy cock ring boosts things...my hubbie uses one. And you can get things called ticklers that are like condoms with a tickle on the end...google it you'll see.