there is this girl and well the last time i ask her out i got nervous and left wut should i do help!?

im single

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

its normal to be nervous ....but try not to show it..don't worry about being turned down (my wife turned me down more than once). Just be yourself and ask. Nothing bad will happen & she might say YES.

• 1 decade ago

Do something thoughtful for her. Find out what kind of music she likes and make her a 'mix CD'... talk to her about what she likes to do on the weekends and see if there isn't something she'd really like to do.

• 1 decade ago

try and ask her out again. pretend like the biggest baddest kid in the school will juice your head if you don't go through with it and ask her out..

also, you have nothing to worry about, she may say no, but whatever, at least you're getting closer and closer to getting rid of your fear.

• 1 decade ago

Pretend she's your friend, and you're just going to ask your good friend to hang out with you. Look forward to asking her, because you're going to make it such a fun time for both of you. It's going to be great! :D

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

SHow some guts, man..... be a man! Talk to her! SHe won't reject you if you were confident!

She might reject you if you act like a wuss again!

• 1 decade ago

if it helps have a friend go and ask her for you. or ask around and she if she likes you that will help boost your confidence...

• 1 decade ago

do it again...duh!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.