Abby A asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

hahahahahhahahahahaha!?

i have about 12-15 days to lose 20 pounds. lose my butt, legs, thighs, hips, waist and arms.

ill be eating only 2-3 times a day (fruit/veggies 1, so raspberries for breakfast, apple for dinner, watermelon for dinner) and water is all i will eat.

ill walk 3-5 miles too.

i no its not healthy but i dont care, help me please.

will it be possible???

Favorite Answer

yesss!!!, you'll make it

• 20 pounds in 12-15 days would be impossible.

3500 calories = 1 lb. That means 3500 X 20 = 70,000 calories.

You have to burn 70,000 calories in 12-15 days... Thats way too much (more like impossible). I would say you could burn 10 lbs in 12-15 days because I tried that before and it worked. You should at least intake 1500 calories everyday of only healthy nutritious food. Also 3-5 miles of walking is pretty good (jogging would be better though or swimming). I did 6 miles a day of running everyday during my diet.

I lost 30 lbs in 2 months. 2000 calories, 6 miles of running, 12 cups of water, determination, my ipod (put on that Rocky music or some powerful music), also do some weight lifting too (they do help).

Try extending the 12-15 days to maybe a month. I'm sure you could do 20 lbs in a month.

Good Luck

when i had surgery i didn't eat more than 200 calories a day for a month and for the first week nothing at all, of course i didn't excersize and in that whole month i lost only 20 lbs so for you, its possible

you need to eat to loose weight if your going to unhealthy do something take laxtives for 2 weeks and u can loose 20 pounds it unhealthy but its only for 2 weeks

yes, go for it. but dont walk, better do jogging...

and better eat 5 a day little... and make somebody is checking you when you make exercise in case you faint (seriously),

i think its possible.

but make sure that after you lose this weight, you stop the unhealthy diet before it turns into something deadly.

best of luck : ]

i have no idea!!! but if you die doing it, then you will know that it isn't possible!!! im just joking dude

good luck

Yes, you can do it. I believe in you.