?
Lv 5
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you use an alarm to wake up or set to music to wake up?

I use music

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i use my alarm.

i wouldn't be able to hear the music & wake up from it.

• 1 decade ago

My Alarm Clock Is Music Off My Phone... Love Waking Up To A Different Tune Each Morning :-)!

• KAR36
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

right now, I don't have to get up before 10 a.m. if I don't want to, so no alarm on days like this.

If I have to get up for early work, I set music, a cell phone, and an alarm.

• 1 decade ago

I use an annoying alarm. The more annoying the alarm, the more likely I am to get up!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Definitely music. I hate being jarred awake by a screeching alarm.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i use music because i like waking up to the songs i like but sometimes it doesn't help

i think that using an alarm would be more useful

• <3
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I use music because a beeping alarm seems to make me more crabby. I like to get up to a more softer tone.

• Rat
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It's actually set to my local NPR station, so I get woken up by the local guy doing "The Radio Reader".

I never did care for alarms... they tend to jar me awake and I find the deep, grandfatherly voice of the local bloke more pleasant.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Its ok... I too have positioned my in demand music as my alarm track.. The sound of quietness, you spot the only concern is that if i'm asleep whilst it is going off i'd desire to omit college for an afternoon...:(((

• 1 decade ago

I wish I could use music... but it wouldn't wake me up. lol ^^ so I use the alarm. xP

• Jess
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

then alarm i will not wake up if there is music i will go in a deper sleep

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.