I'm just about to go to the beach with my friend. What would be some cute picture ideas for us?

We would do anything that looks cute. But we aren't queers so dont suggest something like that please

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

stick your head wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down in the sand!

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Pose with your cousin favorite book with lots of pilows or stuff animals around you. Find a field with tons of wildflowers and pose sitting among the flowers. How about sitting on the floor with tons of movies around you and act like your trying to agree on what movie to watch. Find something that the cousin loves to do or hobby and go from there. Mabye there is something that you both love to do that could make a cute photo shot. I hope you can think of something fun and interesting. GOOD LUCK! p.s. Where is this site on myspace that is having the contest?

• 1 decade ago

Just look like you are having fun!! Anything that looks natural would be very cute!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it wuld be cute of one with u guys in the sunset on the beach. u can even do cart wheels and just make em fun! :D

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

write your names in the sand or do pictures with the sun and the water in them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

jump off the pier!

make a video of you doing backflips.

• 1 decade ago

group photos

• 1 decade ago

you could ummmmmmm swim

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.