Six Flags Great America or Disney World?

Which place is more fun? Six Flags or Disney World?

Favorite Answer

By a mile, Disney World.

• Meg

Disney World.

Disney World ♥

Six Flags has skill by way of a great number of curler coasters, yet each time I went to a minimum of one, a great number of the bigger coasters weren't working. Busch Gardens is my admired for day visits. super rides, friendly human beings, sparkling park. SeaWorld is advantageous yet I even have in no way mandatory a sort of hours to do each thing, and there are minimum rides. purely does not look worth it a great number of the time. Disneyland is extremely exciting, and you will spend some days between that and California adventure. huge-unfold Studios and Islands of adventure are super as day-trip parks. super rides and you will frequently in advantageous condition stuff right into an afternoon or 2. My p.c.. for admired, nonetheless, is going to Walt Disney international. There are distinct parks lined and it works as an entire trip, when you consider which you are able to spend each week or 2 and in no way lose interest. There are rides, shows, nutrition, procuring, and so on. exciting for each age. sparkling parks too. I additionally like their motels. There are exciting subject concerns at each motel.

• i haven't gone to six flags so Disney!

Six Flags. At least IMO.

six flags if you wanna go with friends and you like hardcore rides.

disneyworld is for the family

i like six flags way better though imo