Got no responce, so I'll ask here instead. Okay, so....?

If I had unprotected sex on Friday night/ Saturday morning and he didn't pull out all the way, like, a little c*m did go inside of me, but then I got my period on Sunday morning, is there still any chance that I could be pregnant? My period was about 2 weeks late before it came. It's hard to explain what I'm trying to ask. But since the sex and me getting my period were so close together, could the semen have reached an egg in time before my period started, but my period came anyway because it was only a day after? Or am I just being totally off here? If I would have conceieved that night, would my period still have came the next day? Is my question making any sense? I'm sorry if it's confusing, but thanks ahead a time..

Favorite Answer

Highly highly doubtful that you would be pregnant. You need to have sex when you are ovulating or at least a few days before in order to get pregnant. If you miss your ovulation cycle then you usually can't get pregnant until the following month and most women ovulate about 11-13 days after the first day of your period (this obviously can vary). Even if there was some way that you got pregnant then you would not have gotten your period and you would not turn up a positive pregnancy test for at least 2 weeks.

I would say that no you are not pregnant. Depending on how regular your cycle is. I got pregnant 10 days after my period. If you were that close to your period, the egg wasnt fertilized in time. However sperm can survive for up to a few days after. As long as you dont have sex again, unprotected, until your next cycle comes. You should be fine.

your chances are probably slim to none....by the time you had the unprotected sex the egg would be dead , (the egg will only live for 12 to 36 hours after ovulation, which should be in the middle of your cycle), since your period happened the next day the chance of pregnancy is very low.... if you want to be sure you can take a test in about 3 and a half weeks........EPT or First Response.....then after you get your period next month, get on birth control asap.

You are right that is a bit confusing lol But, some women have regular periods throughout their pregnancy, so you can't always rely on that. Theres a much smaller chance, but unless you aren't having sex, there is always the possibility of being pregnant.

Usually you are not ovulating right before your period so I don't think you are pregnant. Now you have to wait until your next period to take a test. Good luck.

Even though you had your period, you could definately be pregnant. Some women have even experienced some bleeding days after they have conceived, which can be mistaken for a period, but is not.

The only way to be certain is to wait and take a pregnancy test.

Im sure you are fine. You got your period almost right away so you're probably fine. But take a pregnancy test in a few weeks time to be sure.

if your period started, you are not pregnant. (as long as it was a real period and not implantation bleeding) if it was that late you coulda had a early miscarriage. they are very common

If you have sex...you can get pregnant. If sperm enters your body...you could be pregnant.

When it comes to sex...pregnancy is one of the things that can occur.

Yes, you're pregnant.