I wrote a song for my boyfriend , please tell me if its good, [ using the song Suffocate , as the beat]?

Okay here it goes :

As I sit here reminisce about all the things we been through , i can't see myself in life without you boy. When i look into your eyes , feel your touch and see your smile after 10 months i cant lie , i still get butterflies. My heart belongs to you until the day I die. Let me tell you , your love got my hypnotized.

i know that we will always be together , Even though we fuss & fight i know that our love will always unite. I'm not ever gonna let you go. You and i both know this loves fo sho.

I love your hugs , love your kisses , you out beat everyone of my wishes. I can't see myself with another guy , you will always gonna be by my side.

Favorite Answer

aww! thats so sweet! he'll love it! you kno, you actually have the potential for a songwriter, and if youre a good singer, possibly a singer!

0 - gotta scouse borrow your Smashing Pumkins, (ooh, i've got have been given my own) decrease than 0 - Elvis Costello (great song) a million - a million (as in "Is The Lonliest type" (as lined by making use of Aimee Mann) 2 - 2 human beings (the Beatles or Aimee Mann w/ Michael Penn) 3 - 3 Years in the past right this moment - equipped to Spill 4 - 4 Corners - the sea and Cake 5 - 5 companies - Fugazi 6 - Six Barrel Shotgun - BRMC 7 - Seven Days of the Week - the Arm of Roger 8 - 8 Days each and every week 9 - Who Has the 9 - twine 10 - Ten Percenter - Frank Black 11 - 11 - Primus 12 - Twelve - Jurassic 5 13 - 13 Steps Lead Down - Elvis Costello (or 13 by making use of enormous enormous call or Elliott Smith 14 - No Fourteen - Love 15 - Fifteen Keys - Uncle Tupelo sixteen - sixteen - Sebadoh 17 - Anthems for a Seventeen 365 days old female - broken Social Scene 18 - the Moon is the type 18 - Silver Jews 19 - F-19 - adult males At artwork 20 - 20% Amnesia - Elvis Costello Drat, i've got have been given 22 and 24, yet I hit a wall at 21 (a minimum of devoid of cheating).

Its adorable.

Especially if your boyfriend is into that. ;]

I love the line "after 10 months i cant lie , i still get butterflies"

its really cute.

"You and i both know this loves fo sho" thats my favourite

really expresses your love for one another. (Y)

good job honey!!

w0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

that's really cute! it made me sad and almost brought tears to my eyes! i just know he's gonna love it : )

its really good i love it

but im not sure how he will react to something like that

WOW!!! its very beatiful . He is going to love it

omfg thats amazing.... he'll love it

• mrs

aww, it's really good. he'll love it!

its amazing