Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

how to do my makeup like in this pic?

ok i love this makeup that hayden has on and i have freckles so i think it might look good but how do i get my makup like this?

http://www.starrymag.com/uploads/HaydenHeadShot2.j...

Favorite Answer

Foundation

Eyeliner over the tops of your eyes and the outside corners..

Clear lipgloss

Lots of mascara

Hope this helps =]

You can start with a light oil free foundation, I suggest MAC Minerlize Satinfish SPF 15 Foundation. It's very light, feels great on skin.

Then apply a sheer nude lip gloss. I suggest Stila Lip Glaze in Vanilla. Its not sticky and has the right amount of shine like Hayden's.

Hayden has on a thin stroke of liquid eyeliner. A thin stroke always looks more girly than a fat dramatic line. I suggest MAC Liquid Liner in Boot Black. Its amazing, I use it on a daily basis IT WILL LAST ALL DAY. !

Lastly, Hayden has on rich black mascara. I suggest 3 strokes of a super dark Mascara that curls and lenghthens. I Suggest Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara in Rich Black. This is incredible, it will plumpen up your lashes and add incredible lenghth and curl.

Hope This Helps ♥-xoxo

light fouundation. bronzer/blush i reccomend smashbox

eyeliner gold eyeshadow thats beigiey and shimmery and pink lipgloss and mascara and eyeliner on top and bottom

well u have to curl you eye lashes n put maskera n put eye shadle

don't forget the blush.