how many times do boys actually ****?

my friend says that when he does it to much it hurts why is this? And why do boys **** is it cause they are needy for sex or do they really have to?

Update:

i mean masterbation

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

When I was a kid, I would pound it 10 times a day. Even more when I was horny.

• 1 decade ago

Keeps me straight, at least twice a day. Too much can cause chaffing of the skin, sore for a few days..

and yes, it's sex drive & need for satisfaction.

To Ally: You're not a guy, so you're not really in a position to say whether we need to or not. If we don't, it can cause all kinds of **** to happen.. If you don't jerk off, all kinds of testosterone builds up.. horrific.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

All guys are differnt but most masterbait at least once or twice a week, maybe more some times less. It should not hurt, tell your friend that he should use some lube or something. Good luck.

• ally
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

if you're saying "have sex" using the deragatory term, your friend probably means that it hurts the female he's doing it with.

they don't have to, they just get horny.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Just come out and say what you are talking about because it is a lil hard to tell. We can't read your mind....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.