jus jay asked in SportsBoxing · 1 decade ago

If there is a fighter that you want to see fight Manny Pacquiao?

He's really evolved from where he began, and I would like to see him fight high caliber boxer's.

Favorite Answer

Everyone keeps talking about him taking on welterweights. Why don't we let him beat some of the LIGHTWEIGHTS who aren't overrated bums (David Diaz? Come on. LOL). Not only hasn't he beat a Nate Campbell, or Juan Diaz, or Joel Casamyor yet, he hasn't even beaten anyone at 140!! AFTER he beats the elite at 135, let him face the tops of the 140 lb. division (whoever it may be). THEN...MAYBE...let him test his power against a Margarito or Cotto. Come on folks. He BARELY beat Juan Manuel Marquez at 130lbs (and he lost the second fight IMO). As for the dream match..I'd loveto see him take on Juan Diaz. That would be nonstop action.

well the media is saying delahoya but if oscar takes this fight will lose a lot of respect fighting a guy he should wipe the floor with... Edwin Valero would be my choice for an all action fight without much running and both guys have speed and power from either hand... problem is will Valero be able to get a license in Vegas or any big venue due to medical conditions with banned him in the first place or will PacMan be willing to fight outside the U.S. or a smaller Areana to Accomodate Valero ....and Juan Diaz is also a great matchup but he has his hands full with Kaitisides and not sure if Pacman will wait that long...So i think the winner of Casamayor Marquez would be the best choice but hopefully he doesnt pick another scrub like David Diaz again

• Woody

Any of these fighters would be a nice challenge for Pacquiao: Joel Casamayor, Juan Diaz, Edwin Valero or Nate Campbell.

I think everyones answer here is gonna be Edwin Valero, including myself. I havent seen much of Valero, 5-6 fights at most but i think he can give Pacquiao a good run for his money, but ultimately i gotta say Manny will win that fight. either way it has the potential to be a very good fight.

• Han

I wanna see Cris Jon versus Manny Pacquaio.

Though not a big star yet Juan Manuel Lopez is a fighter we must look at the future. he is the WBO super bantamweight title(22-0 20ko) . He is young, strong and hungry but yet if i were his manager i would not rush him manny has lots of experience.

Margarito.

nate cambell deserves a shot ,is very durable and it would make for good action fight.

Dela Hoya at 147.... roach wants the match, and pacman wants it too... next they want halton

Id like to see Roger Huerta fight him. I think Huerta would destroy him.