What is the thing where you jump from your back and use ur hands to spring urself up?

U c martial artists use this 2 jump up

5 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Its called a kick-up.

    If your interested in learning how here:


    Youtube thumbnail


    watch it till the end. Practice the one that ends in a bridge first then progress to other one. If your in decent shape. you should get this within a weel. I hope this helps and please rate (best answer also appreciatedlol)

    Good luck

  • 1 decade ago

    That techniques is called a kip-up. Basic technique used in wushu. Theres one where you dont use your hands but thats advanced.

    Source(s): Viet AL
  • 1 decade ago

    its called a kip-up

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    i think its called a kick-up, but to be sure check previous answers.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Komits
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

    kip up

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.