Did anyone else not like the Hannah montana/miley cyrus 3-d?Or not think it worked right?

I mean i like miley cyrus and all but it doesnt seem like the 3-d felt real i guess my standards are too high or something?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i watched the last 5 min of it witth my 3d glasses from another movie that i saw

it seemed real but stupid

real bc i have a high def flat screen bbbiiiig tv lol

• 1 decade ago

i honestly thought everything sucked about it.

first off, the 3d glasses didnt work at all, they just hurt my eyes.

second, mileys voice sounded horriblee! she cant sing for her life

third, miley was beeing a baby whinning all the time

fourth, jb only played two songggs! are you kididng me? they shouuldda took overr!

fifth, she scootched joe away to hug nick?! are u kidding me, nicks doesn teven want her. and dont scootch away a jb!

gossh, lol.

the glasses and movie sucked. in my opinion.

• 1 decade ago

I dont like Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana period. She cant sing, cant act, is annoying, and gross and big headed and ugly and sleazy and a bad role model.

• 1 decade ago

i like miley 2 and i thought that the 3-d thing was kinda boring....it didnt tell a lot about her and all

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I didn;t like it she only got famous because her dad had one hit song and she cant act in anything but silly disney. she cant sing either its sounds distorted and she seemed annoying back stage! BAD ROLE MODEL taking pics of her self LIKE NAKED. she needs to pull her act together and realize how lucky she is,

• 1 decade ago

yeah i watched it for the jonas brothers but i felt like the 3d thing didnt really work. when it did, it looked like normal tv, and when it didnt, i saw double.

• 1 decade ago

hannah montan/miley concerts suck either she lyp sincs or she sings and sucks she is ugly she cant act or sing a slut cant dress and gross and way toooo bossy

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

welli got the 3d glasses but they didnt work like it was fine just not using them and i thought it was boring!

• 1 decade ago

yeah, i know what you mean; i had the glasses and everything and the 3d didn't really work...=[

Source(s): watched it saturday night
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it didnt work well

it sucked

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.