I recevied an email from yahoo saying that I won some money I want to know if it's for real?

I can't fit the whole thing on this page so I will send 2 or however many it takes to send all the email Yahoo Awards Center 124 Stockport Road, Longsight, Manchester M60 2DB - United Kingdom 26/JULY/2008 This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Eight Hundred,Twenty Thousand Great... show more I can't fit the whole thing on this page so I will send 2 or however many it takes to send all the email
Yahoo Awards Center
124 Stockport Road,
Longsight, Manchester
M60 2DB - United Kingdom

26/JULY/2008

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Eight Hundred,Twenty Thousand Great Britain Pounds (£820,000,00.) for the mon th of JULY 2008 Prize promotion which is organized by YAHOO AWARDS & WINDOWS LIVE.

YAHOO collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail and few from other e-mail providers. Six people are selected monthly to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM
&nbs p;
Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Centre. Yahoo Prize Award must be claimed no later than 10days from date of Draw Notification. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.
Stated below are your identification numbers:

BATCH NUMBER: MFI/06/APA-43658
REFERENCE NUMBER: 2008234522
PIN: 1206
WINNING NUMBER: 01,14,21,30,35,48

These numbers fall within the England Location file, you are requested to=2 0contact our fiduciary agent in Manchester and send y our winning identification numbers to him: