Funniest things you've ever done in your sleep?

I just read a post and it reminded me of when in a dream I dreamt I fell down a hole, I jumped that, much in real life, I fell out of bed.

So I was wondering what have you done in your sleep thats weird/funny.

Update:

embarrasing too if you like.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

When I was little I use to "walk"in my sleep. One night I came through the living room "jumping rope" with out a rope. My mom and dad thought that was so funny.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I often wake up thinking huge spiders are in the room (sometimes dangling over my face). I usually reacty violently hitting out and after turning on the light and waiting a few minutes realise it's not possible that it could have happened. I guess I'm hoping this is common!?

• 1 decade ago

Once I dreamed that everyone was running away from something, and I looked and...

It was a baby 50 ft tall...drooling.

• 1 decade ago

i was sleep waking and then i tripped over my cat and woke up when i hit the floor

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i had a dream i was falling and when i "hit" the ground i started shaking like i was having a seizer.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have been told I sometimes sing in my sleep.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I was drinking and somehow woke up in my wifes babydoll nighty and panties!

I am still being teased about it!

• 1 decade ago
  • 1 decade ago

i was sleeping over at my aunts; and i was singing while sleeping :D and btw im a terrible singer :D

• 1 decade ago

funniest? not sure, most embarrassing? had a dream I was on the toilet and trying to pee.... you can guess what happened

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.