Why doesn't any woman write a song "I like big butts on a guy"? Equal rights issue....?

Favorite Answer

Thats sounds like a Amy Whitehouse or a Madonna song or maybe Paris?

Wow, the two there have been no longer many human beings attending the occasion, or the DJ became into incredibly working it to %. a different music for each individual coming in.. LOL.. i think of she ought to've have been given her groove on.. that music has a solid beat with which to shake that booty! Plus, some adult adult males do savor somewhat extra junk in the trunk! ;~)

• For one reason and one reason only. At least for me. I don't like big butts on a guy. I like them small and tight with hollows on the side of each cheek.

Because women are trying to "Tap that A$$" like guys try with women. Woman are not doing anything with our butts! Don't get mad at that ladies ... Im just trying to say it in a funny way.

cuz (a) guys butts shouldnt b big they should be lifted and cute not big and (b) it would b the front region that we would like to b big thank u very much...insted we just write songs about how guys use and abuse us...

Guys with big butts don't look right. I mean if they're rockin a girlie booty it's a bit weird.

Source(s): Know a few guys with girlie booties.

That's the first thing I notice on a man. I love a nice set of buns. MMMmmmm, squeeze tight here I come. LMAO

They sometimes have similar things.

I always thought that old Diet Coke ad with the office full of women watching the construction worker was obnoxious.

'cause guys dont need big butts to bear children. they need tight butts to catch the wooly mamothes!! our ideas of attractiveness are so 1,000 BC ♥

Men don't like big biceps on women, women don't like big bottoms on men.

The different tastes of the genders!