Verizon At&t?

ok i think my parents are switchin to At&T and i like my verizon phone is there away i can keep my verizon phone and still have AT&T bc i know at&t have sim cards so u can use any phone..but my sim card in my verizon phone is locked so how does that work..is it possiable to use my verizon phone for at&t service?

Favorite Answer

No you can not you can check at&t and see if they have the same phone , there is no way that you would be able to keep it if you ar switching.

at&t is the better phone company anyways theres more bars in alot more places.

if they dont have your phone you can get the iphone if you really have no budget or if you are looking for a small cute phone that doesent cost to much i would go for the sgh-a737 in orange is what i have they have a varity of colors.

but to check if they have your phone or not go to http://att.com/

so to answer your question no you cant switch over.

sorry:(

hope i helped:)

I'm pretty sure you can't with Verizon but you can get the iphone with at&t so thats good

no it want work bc at&t is totally different than verizon