I'm getting married soon, what's the best thing about marriage?

• hello
    Favorite Answer

Getting into bed every night and snuggling up to the one you love.....I wish I could somehow make a MasterCard commercial about taking trips and the priceless part would be .......being able to take your favorite spot in the world everywhere you go...(that being your hubbies arms)........... priceless

Hopefully you are marrying your best friend, so the best thing about marriage is that you live with your best friend! Although you have your own interestes and likes/dislikes, you also will now share a life and begin your own memories together (vacations, holidays, etc.)

Life is very short, and enjoy every memory that you make.

To me, the best thing about marriage is having someone to share with! You can't share without love, and love sometimes isn't enough, but when you couple it with all of the other ingredients, it makes for a great relationship of honesty, fidelity, and romance. I can't imagine my life without my fiance. He does stress me sometimes, but then again, that's life. We love each other unconditionally and I know he won't cheat on me. We communicate and are committed to our marriage. (10/04/08)

Getting more money on your taxes. Just kidding. Having someone to spend the rest of your life with that loves you.

The best thing of course is love, trust, and doing things together.

• Mz.H

The best thing is that you will be with the one that you love and you have made a commitment to stay true to each other.

Growing old together and knowing you have someone to care for and someone to care for you (emotionally and physically) everyday for the rest of your life.

The best is if you can hang on for 10 years in most states, then you are entitled to half of everything...assuming he has anything...

Source(s): Ann Landers here to help

The cake is the best part. After that it's all down hill.

Not a darn thing!!!