past two weeks 2 diff. periods lasting 3 days and no regular period symptoms the period is very light...?
brownish color and when i wipe it is light red. What is going on?
im 20 and not on bc
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
There are several possibilities.
- You could be experiencing spotting during ovulation (about 2 weeks before your expected period) and having light periods.
- You could be experiencing non-ovulatory cycles which could cause your period to be that close together. If your periods are only 2 weeks apart, then your body wouldn't have much edometrial lining to slough off, causing the periods to be light.
- You could be pregnant and experiencing implantation bleeding or early pregnancy spotting.
- You could be spotting due to a hormone imbalance. Taking birth control pills, but inconsistently, would mess up your hormones enough to cause "breakthrough" bleeding.
- 1 decade ago
If your still in your teens that is a normal sign of going through puberty, are you on birth control, that could be the reason.