Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

can you tell me some traits about female scorpios?

i was born on november 10

can you tell me about personality, looks and good/bad love matches?

to the last loser who answered .... <--whatever the hell ur name is, you apparently misunderstood the question, and i do have a bf, i was just wondering if we wood stay a good match, so go learn something.

i meant would*

oh sorry!

i get mad easily :|

Favorite Answer

Well... here is a response a scorpio female left to someone:

Why are you even in a "online" relationship lmao people still do that? omg get a life and then be in a REAL relationship not one that includes staring at your computer screen to be able to talk to him.

Edit: Whatever. I was just trying to give you some advice since obviously you're a LOSER. Atleast i have a real boyfriend ;).....loser.

21 hours ago

Source(s):

Scorpio

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AndZv...

Edit... lol, sorry, I was just letting you know how another female scorpio replied to someone's question. As you can see, she was pretty hasty. It has nothing to do with you but of her scorpio traits. I can delete this response if you'd like?

Source(s): You do the math.

Well I guess it was already said a lot for the Scorpio but I will just add some details from my oppinion. Scorpio good traits: Loyal, honest, deep, emotional, keep a secret, trustworth nice when they want to patch about something, they always know how to cheer you up, great at giving advices and great sense humor. Scorpio hmmm traits: Revengeful, once crossed would sting many times back, aloof, distant, they have difficulty to trust even trust worth people, need a lot of time by themselves, harsh when moody and can hurt the people they love but without mean it. Scorpio trait I deeply admire and respect: When they care enough they will overcome their pride and would make anything just to show they care. Very intelligent people! Witty and smart at playing mind games. Someting I want to is to be closer with my Scorpio friend, I hope it will happen one day. Scorpio people are generally good people if you get them right and if you cach them on the right mood.

The only sign which has three symbols, it is up to the individual to some degree whether you become a scorpion, an eagle or a grey lizard. The scorpion is legendary for the sting in the tail, and gives the Scorpian a fearsome reputation. The grey lizard tends to turn the prodigous Scorpio energy and passion inwards on himself and become bitter and melancholy, perhaps prone to drug or alcohol dependency. However the eagle soars above the problems of the world with no fear. The person born under this most complex of signs has a steady gaze and piercing, hypnotic eyes. You have total ego: you are not bothered by insults or compliments as you have an untouchable sense of who and what you are. You tend to be cool and composed, rarely nervous, and with a vitality and charisma. Your hot inner nature is masked by an inscrutable poker-face. A compliment from you is praise indeed as you don't deign to flatter and tend to tell the truth, warts and all. However you may have a sweet nature, especially sympathetic towards the infirm. If roused to revenge for any reason, the scorpion will sting and sting again, anxious to get even at any cost, whereas the eagle will take his just revenge then move on and rise above negative emotions. Negative emotions are the province of the grey lizard type of Scorpian. You seldom become ill, but be careful if you do as it may be serious. You may be deeply interested in life and death, religion, sex and a desire to right wrongs. Brave and faithful to family and loved ones, protective of the small and weak. You are possessive of what's yours and quietly ambitious.

Love & Blessings

Milly

Loving

Intense

Powerful

Determined / tenacious / persevering

Emotional / sensitive

Calm but seething

Reserved / withdrawn

Secretive

Deep / profound

Passionate

Loyal / devotional

Ambitious

Extreme

Willful / fanatical

Mysterious / magnetic

Deeply resentful / brooding / potentially destructive

Cunning

Outspoken

Can be unforgiving

Sexual

Hey Mystical

"Shut up" Obviously has an internet grudge on me lmao and hates me so she posted one of my answers to another question. I dont even know who she is lmao.Dont pay no attention to losers like her.

Anyways, These are some of our dislikes

being analyzed, being asked personal questions, new acquaintance, and having to trust a stranger with anything that we consider important enough to keep secure.

Were really misunderstood and struggle in love because we want 100% loyal partners that never lie cause Scorpio's number one trait is honesty.

Looks dont have to do with your sun sign (scorpio) They have to do with your rising sign.

You can figure all of that out here

www.0800-horoscope.com/birthchart.php

Source(s): Im a Scorpio ;)

Sexy,

Unique,

most girls want to be her,

Stylish,

Seductive,

Capable of anything,

Passionate in many different subjects,

Emotional (in a good way)

Powerful,

Can be very manipulative at times (able to get whatever she wants)

Possessive(likes to know that she is independent financially and owns her own surroundings)

Independent (able to be different, doesn't care what people think)

Sexual (even more than the scorpio man, she's the most sexual in the zodiac, in a good way, though lol)

Mysterious (Secretive, alluring)

Classy (but can be the opposite in the bedroom)

Smart

and that's just the beginning

Source(s): scorpio (11/16)

Well hello there, I'm Scorpio too. Nov. 7th.

Personality; we can be emotional, we can be intense, energetic, creative, love to get out and have fun, passionate lovers, loyal to their loved ones, could be sensitive... Looks; beautiful! Gorgeous eyes, and sexy body... Good/Bad love matches for me I went out with an Aquarius and we broke up but still are sorta friends =]]

Gemini I'm still not going out with him but he's hellla amazing and loyal to me! <3

I went out with a Leo and we broke up and ain't even friends with benefits no more=[

went out with a Aries and I Broke up cause he was too bossy and mean..

Went out with a Libra, but he was too boring along with Taurus..

Virgo, he was too prude for me, like I would try to kiss him or something and he would back away like I got herpes or something. Very virginal lol.. well i don't know any more, but it doesn't mean you will lust with them. Good luck with any sign you may love!

Try to stay away from Aries.

Some more info on us:

We are:

Loving

Intense

Powerful

Determined / tenacious / persevering

Emotional & sensitive

Calm but seething

Reserved & withdrawn

Secretive

Deep & profound

Passionate

Loyal / devotional

Ambitious

Extreme

Willful & fanatical

Mysterious & magnetic

Cunning

Outspoken

Can be unforgiving and

Sexual.

Unworldly, scattered, sell their body for a penny...

big noses, loud, big breast, controlling, make statements instead of conversation, untidy, like expensive clothing and still doesn't look good wear them, their hair falls out around 30 or may have reseeding hairlines...

Guys are basically the same except they'll pee on your cat if your not looking.lol

also, secretive

they are REAL, loyal,clingy