Squee
Squee asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Who likes selena gomez but NOT miley cyrus?

MILEY SUCKS!

shes so two faced, she INSULTED demi lavato, and if you watch the shows....

Who really talks like miley with their friends?

Selena seems more like a realistic as far as her humor and personality goes....and more!

I HATE MILEY!!

and selena is sweet and prettier!

Miley is a mean, snobby, full of herself,

jealous, little beezy!

And she made fun of Demi Lavato!

And she sings bad!

and has an ANNOYING voice!

and shes skanky and stupid!

what an idiot, she said she wanted to do a show like sex and the city, except a cleaner teenage version!!

what the hell, how do you do a CLEAN version of sex and the city!?

what a dumbass!

exactly!

selena and demi are awesome!!!

yeah, and i'm sp right, but i agree with Choconow too. She apologized, but that fact that she did/said any of these things in the first place says that she is a bad person!

Favorite Answer

OH MY GOD I COMPLETLEY AGREE!!!!

i cant believe miley got away with making the hate video of selena and demi, the picturess that leaked on the internet and all her crazyy actions. she does not deserve to be a disney star, i used to like her but now im disappointed in everything shes done and i realllllyyyyyyy hate her now.

I LOVE SELENA GOMEZ<3!

I like Demi, not a real big fan of Selena, but I don' t like Miley!

YOU ARE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MILEY isn't just a two faced and sucks she's jealous and says sorry for everything just to keep her stardom.! And the vanity fair thing she could have said no when that photogropher was takign the picture but instead she kept her ugly mouth shut. i mean she knew posing in a bath towel is wrong but she didn't say anything did she

Selena is way better. Demi too. Miley is just a disney trash douche bag. yeah i know what i'm saying.

Source(s): MILEY APPOLAGIZES TO EVERYTHING TO KEEP HER STARDOM!

she didnt freaking make fun of demi and selena! its was a joke video! no harm intended!! i love how this video is like months old but now its all a big deal. who freaking cares?! if this is all you care about right now then you are an idiot. i am not a miley lover..i am neutral on the subject.

but i do love demi and selena.

edit;

your the dumbass. it would be simple to make a clean version of sex in the city.

and she makes $12 million dollars a week when she is on tour..she must be doing something right.

I like Miley, Demi, and Selena!!! I like all of them!

Well I kinda like Demi and Miley better but Miley apologized!!!!

IM SOOO WITH YA!!! yea u mean the miley and mandy show rite?? cuz i saw that one and i was all like "wat the heck is her problem!!" I LOVE SELENA AND DEMI!!! AND I HATE MILEY!!! miley i SUCH a bad singer/actor!! and she is sooo ugly!! and her clothing totally sucks!!! Disney should kick miley OUT!!!!

I LOVE SELENA AND DEMI!!!

agree. and i like selena&demi so much better than miley

wait she made fun of demi lovato??? what did she say about her?? and i like selena. love mileys music just not her.

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why i like selena:

-way prettier than miley

-really nice (saw her at dland and she was really nice 2 the fans and stuff)

-good actress

-doesnt take weird pix of herself in her underwear like miley did

why i dont like miley:

-took pix of herself showing her bra and stuff like that

-many of her songs r about relationships and guys and it bugs me

-seems like she is a brat in real life

-tries 2 act older than she is

-isnt a good romodel 4 little girls