Anonymous

What do men see in white women?

I am not trying to sound racist whats so ever, But looking around the world, there is tooo much unique, exotic beauty

and white isnt even on my top 10

think about it, Asians, Hispanics, Arabs, Brazailians, ext...

what do you men see in these women?

Favorite Answer

Men see that white women are the most diverse and

attractive women out there. variety of skin tone,

blue eyes, green eyes, hazel eyes, brown eyes.

I think you're right that a lot of average looking and ugly white women think they're hot just because they're white(as if).

The problem is that there are a lot of minority men who think that being white alone makes a woman hot. There are plenty of black guys who'd rather be with an ugly fat white woman than a better looking black woman. There are some good looking white women, but there are good looking women of other types too. A lot of white women have bad skin and frekles too, they may look good all airbrushed, but when you like 2 inches away from them, then you get to see all the skin problems up close. I think East Asian women have the best skin because they're a lot less hairy than white women and the don't have frekles, skin imprefections, and stuff.

this is a stupid post simply because there is beauty in every single person. I think everyone should stop being so ignorant with the body part comments and get over it. Hate to say it when you dont like someone they probably dont like you back...( sure they wouldn't after all your horrid comments) and if some of you put so much thought into a post you've obviously been losing sleep over. Take a chill pill.

Source(s): someone not stupid

I am white, and i have boobs, ***, hips, curly dark hair, full lips, brown eyes and i look good 98% of the time.

I agree there are some darker skinned girls that are gorgeous, but why hate on us white people so much??? I have no problem getting men, of all ethnic backgrounds but it saddens me to see someone that is so blinded by skin colour not to see inner beauty too.

Maybe some of the men with more of the exotic beauty around them find white women exotic to them, and there are different types of white too. Scandanavian, blonde hair blue eyed, Celtic women, red haired, green eyed. The "black" Irish with dark black hair and blue eyes etc etc.

One man's trash is another's treasure and all that. Why not just love yourself fully and then you will not have to compare yourself to anyone at all in the world.

I have to say your question has quite annoyed me as if a white person would have asked this they'd be called racist................you should preserve the energy you use to hate people to make something more of yourself so you do not have these insecurities.

• ?

Some people look with their brain and heart...not their eyes.

Yes, there are exotic beauties the world over, but there are also plenty of kind, honorable, lovable, wonderful people who will never be considered "beautiful" or "gorgeous" by the standards of some, but they deserve love and to be loved.

Beauty fades, but true love lasts forever! And as far as I know, it isn't white, nor Asian, nor Hispanic, nor any other ethnicity.

Lol. Good Question

I think it's natural for people to desire something different than themselves.

In my opinion white women tend to be nicer and more of a steady choice to settle down with.

However white women I believe are more snakey than other women they like to do underhanded things for some odd reason.

White women have affairs more than any other race of women.

Exotic women tend to be to "in your face" for me.

As a male I find beauty in women of all races...

I don't consider white women any better than any other.

Its just my preference.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Source(s): Personal experience.

I love how an ASIAN had the nerve to say white women have flat asses.. BAHA! asians haver flat asses and chests.. didnt really get the best of any world there, eh? lmfao

White women are lovely and beautiful people period. You have your opinion and others have theres, don't let it bother you so because I can guarantee the white women couldn't care less about yours.

One thing I have observed is Asian men love white women. Japanese women love white men. I have no idea why but they do attract somehow.

But one observation is many gorgeous white women doesn't like Asian men somehow. Only average looking white women love Asian men. Why? I have no idea.

But Asian men love and attracted to big boob white beatiful women like if they are their goddesses.

Asian men treasure beatiful white women more than beatiful Asian women. You get it? Very strange.

Did your boyfriend leave you for a white girl or something?

I can't believe you would be so obsessed with downing girls of a particular race if there wasn't something you were jealous of about them.