What are the circumstances under which a psychic would refuse to do a reading for someone?

The other day, my friends and I (all adults) were on the Boardwalk, and decided to stop in at one of those little tarot reading and psychic reading stands. After the woman did the tarot reading for one of my friends, another friend was waiting nearby, and the woman stopped the reading for a minute to tell the other friend to leave, not just step away, but to leave and that she wouldn't do a reading for her. We asked why, and she didn't answer, just said if we wanted a reading, we would not have our friend there. The rest of us left too because our friend who was denied a reading was a little insulted, and didn't want to walk around alone while we waiting.

The woman didn't explain why she wouldn't read for our friend, or even want her nearby but when we passed by her stand later on in the day, she got up and turned her back to us as my friend walked passed.

Are there signs or something a psychic picks up on and denies a reading based upon?

We're all in our 20's, and all had cash to pay, so it's not like we were little kids and/or had no money to pay.

She even gave my friend whose reading was interrupted her money back.

It was just all really weird. My friend said she never saw or met the woman before, so it was weird how she just outright refused to do the reading, and was so determined that the one friend leave but she was fine with the rest of us staying (???)

Favorite Answer

sounds like a ploy to make her seem more convincing sorry

I have been doing readings for years and there are only a few people I would not read

I will not read under 18s , or anyone recently grieving or if I felt that the person was relying on readings too much

but if this lady went all funny about your friend , then it makes her appear to have some kind of " knowledge " about your friends energy ... making her seem worth spending money on

dont be fooled please

I don't know what, but my guess would be that she saw something 'bad' in your friend. Those people COULD be demon possessed and you should NOT get involved with them. Maybe she saw your friend as dying or some terrible thing but didn't want to tell any of you. Again, I stress, a lot of these people are demon possessed and those demons DO give them bad advice, I know because I have been there, done that. I would just forget about that or any other tarot card reader or psychic. You can buy a deck of your own if you are so interested in learning them, and they sell books to tell you know to use them, I had those too. Didn't teach me anything though. Since I got into the bible, and read where God said to stay away from fortune tellers, I wouldn't go near one. And Jesus proved there are demons by casting them out of some man, the demons then ran into the nearby cattle, and the cattle ran to the river and drowned themselves, even they didn't want the demons, they were so bad. That is NOT a good thing to mess around with !

I had a wonderful visit with a psychic once with my daughters. She invited us back any time. I have no idea why either. The information she gave me was spot on. I was diagnosed with cancer later that week and I called and thanked her. She asked if she could use that on her site and as a reference, to which I agreed. A couple of days later she called and told me she would no longer see me. I've felt as if I am evil ever since...there must be something horrible inside of me. I must be a terrible person. I've cut off all relations with my siblings and other birth relations, friends, and others. My children and others are better off without me so they too are out of my life. This is one of the top Minnesota psychics too so she is not some fake out there. She knows what she is doing. I am living the rest of my life alone as not to infect others with whatever evil is within. Her first name was Stacey.

• wren

The demons that give the psychic her knowledge will be in terror if someone who is protected by God, even unknowingly,ask for a reading. This is because in the Bible, the Word of God, it says that those who foretell the future are anathema ie; cursed by God.

In Deuteronomy 18:10-14 it says ' There shall not be found among you, anyone who makes his son or daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens,one who casts a spell, or a medium or a spiritist or one who calls up the dead, for whoever does one of these things is detestable to the Lord, and because of these detestable things, the Lord your God, shall drive them out before you. YOU shall be blameless before the Lord your God'

Revelations 21:8, says But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abonimable and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part shall be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

Also, in Revelations 22:14-15, it talks about when the pilgrims go into the new city of Jerusalem; and those who cannot enter, ' Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. Outside are the dogs, those who practise magic arts,, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.'

Your friend may not be a believer in God, but people are no doubt praying for her and so she is protected by the power of the Most High God and His angels.

Those who practice witchcraft :ie sorcerers,psychics, mediums and all similar people, can see the light of Christ around such people and they are not able to stand being near them. They explain it away by saying that it is 'bad energy' but the truth of it is that they are unable to keep up their pretenses before God Himself.

Because darkness cannot exist with the light.

Other Bible verses to read up on are as follows :

11 Chronicles 33:6-9.

Jeremiah 20:6.

Malachi 3:5.

Galations 5:18-21.

Revelations 18 :23.

I hope I have answered your question, so that you too, seek after the truth.

God Bless.

Source(s): Inspired Word of God

Most often it's because they get somebody who is not sincerely interested in a reading, and is rather just there to waste the reader's time or play "trick the psychic". Other times they might feel that the reading isn't going anywhere for whatever reason (the reader might be in a distracted mood, etc.) Not all readers are the same though.

Maybe she thought your friend had bad psychic energy, and she thought if she gave her a reading she would be cursed. Hey, that's my best guess. You never know how into all this psychic stuff those palm readers really are.

It's usually when they've figured out that they can't do a cold reading.

Too many skeptics have made them look like the frauds they are.

That person has bad energy, or is energetically toxic.