Ipod Touch?

I've been thinking about buying myself one of these for a while now and i have finally got enough cash to get the 32gb version for 300 quid on amzon. But i was just wonderin what are every one elses thoughts about the ipod touch.

Also is it compatible with vista 64-bit?

thanks

Favorite Answer

okay i hv had an ipod touch for a very looongg time.(got it right after it was released) and i think it is really worth it, especially like now, when you can get all the applications on itunes!(a lot of them are free too :) ) apple is really good with the sensitivity of the touchscreen, so even if i have had this for such a long time(and have dropped it a few times. ehhe) it is still just like when i first got it. if you are scared of scratches. i suggest you to get a good case right after you get your ipod. (i dont suggest you using the protection sticker that goes over your screen because dust and other things can still get in through the gap around the phone and if you take it off, there wld be a very ugly mark on it.(you know the ones you can take off and put it back on? those dont really stick well.)

there is just one bad thing about the itouch- it doesnt have the wireless network so when you are away from servers, you cant use the internet(safari), unlike the iphone. but other than that,, this is the best music player :)

yes it is compatible with vista 64-bit. :)

xooxox

I've read that the ipod touch is not compatible with a 64-bit.

I have an ipod touch myself and I really like it. I never have any major problems with it.

I would recommend it to anyone

I hope this helped

Source(s): personal experience

iPod touch... however the Nano's have a digicam, so I woudn't say they suck. and that they arrive in distinctive colorations too... i admire the iPod touch because you will get carry of video games and track everywhere there is wifi, and the video games shop me amused for the duration of loooong journeys

OMG I love love love mine!!! It is so awesome and itunes recently added all those applications to itunes for your itouch or iphone. It is so conveniant and awesome!!! As long as you have the most recent itunes download...it should definately be compatible with vista 64-bit. Good luck and you should so buy it!!!

Source(s): Please answer my ? too :) http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqSBL...

a friend of mine let me borrow his for a couple of days. its pretty cool and a lot funner than my 80 gig Classic, but its a bit overrated. The internet browser is pretty cool but not as good as they make it sound on the commercials video play back is the best Ive seen on any portable media player and if you get it hacked you can play games on it and do other cool stuff

I have one and its amazing. Its definetly a good investment. Its also convenient to have for internet use at the mall and airports when you dont feel like toting around a laptop. get one!

it's the best thing u can get i love mine u can do so many things u can put music,video,games,browse the web check ur email and so much more go 4 it and enjoy it best thing ever invented in a long time

Source(s): me!!!! :)

I love mine.

best invention by far.

Ive dropped mine plenty of times and still works.

no problems at all with it and have had it since they first came out!! just make sure you put someting on you screen so it doesnt get scratched!!!

enjoy

ali

Ipod touches are very nice.

My cousin has one and i've used it before.

there very easy to work with too !

and i love using the internet feature

this is so funny I am actually on my touch right now answering this question and they are totally worth it. This sounds very sad but I actually can't imagine my life without it...:) hope this helps!!!