How do you set up the internet on the ps3 ASAP?

(I want to do multiplayer on GTA IV)

Favorite Answer

Well, there are 2 ways to set up internet! Wireless and not wireless! lol

Just go under settings and then network settings and you can scan for wireless internet from there, or you can hook up a cable for cable internet...

Then all you have to do (once connected to the internet) is set up an account on PSN. (Playstation Network) This can be done straight from your PS3, or from a computer. It's completely 100% free, and super fast to set up! Once you're done with that, you're all set for online multi-player awesomeness!!!!

I hope I've helped! : )

relies upon once you've the narrow or the fat ps2. once you've the fat ps2 you should purchase an Ethernet adaptor that you will be able to get at gamestop in case your fortunate. you also favor the Setup CD for the adaptor. once you've the narrow ps2 there could were a CD in the container and a hollow in the decrease back of the ps2. There you plug your ethernet cord in. you favor a broadband connection with a view to play.

nothin to it just make an account in the ps3 menu and if u have internet connection in ur house then ur find...o and gta IV isnt that great online i have it and played it online its nothin special