Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Why is it so hard to find someone that is best for you and who will treat you right?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think you may be looking for Mr. Prefect and there is no Mr. Prefect. Everyone have downfalls, its up to you if you want to put up with it or move on. There are still wonderful guys out there but never perfect.

• 1 decade ago

because male and female are created to be opposite from each other. You need to work on each differences in order for you to be compatible and then you can say that the person is best for you. It's not "who" will treat you right but how you will turn out right in a relationship.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because a relationship is about two people, not one. So if you are constantly concerned about what you get out of it, if your motives are selfish and you are being self-serving, then you are less likely to find and hold onto someone. You have to be willing to give and share of yourself if you truly want to find and keep someone who will do the same. If you make it all or mostly about yourself, then there isn't a good reason for someone decent to hang around.

• 1 decade ago

There is someone for everyone, but think about how many people are in the world. It took me 10 years(at 21) to find mister right .l

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

maybe youre not looking hard enough, or possibly being way too picky and overlooking that special someone because you dont think theyre cute enough or too nerdy or something. I mean I know everyone has their standards of what they consider attractive but maybe you should reconsider some people you have written off as someone you would never date. Date lots and if you find someone you like alot, hold on to them

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When the time is right and God knows you are ready, you will find the man who you were meant to spend your life with, be patient and wait on the Lord first.

• 1 decade ago

well u just have to wait until God sends u the right man... u want the prfect guy rite?? so u just have to wait annd dont rush to get in a relatioship i'm sure wen he's ready he will come to u and dont go 2 men grl plz dont go lol

• 1 decade ago

It's not that hard. You just have bad taste in men or not trying hard enough.

• 1 decade ago

cause guys only think of one thing and it depends on ur personality

• chuck
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

those kinda guys are still out there, but theyre all gay.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.