Lord of the Rings Online shortcut?

whenever i try to play Lord Of The Rings Online (Trial Version) it plays great, but whenever i quit playing the game for a time then i want to play it, say 2 hours later, i dont have a shortcut on my desktop, and i have to download the whole thing again, i only have the setup downloaded. and i just keep using the setup and play it after it goes through the whole setup again. Can anyone help me out, and tell me how i can get a shortcut to just play the game without having to setup the game again? ~~thanks

Favorite Answer

If you are using Windows Vista the shortcut is not created on the desktop or in the start menu. You must go to "Start > All Programs > Games > Games Explorer" then launch the game from there, or click and drag that shortcut onto your desktop.

If you are using Windows XP, use the drag alternative by going to the folder where the game is. That should hopefully solve your issue.