Legally Blonde The Musical Song So Much Better?

Does anyone know where i can get the song So Much Better from Legally Blonde The Musical, instrumental only? I can find the one with Laura Bell Bundy singing and with Bailey Hanks singing, but no instrumental :( I even tried FrostWire and Limewire. Help?

Favorite Answer

They don't make thoses.If you have a certain kind of sterio,you can press a certain button and it turns off the vocal.

Hope i helped (:

The songs are "corny" interior the comparable way the action picture is "corny". this is lighthearted and the characters are meant to be stupid. yet enable me inform you, the writing and performing is soooo intelligently performed whether the characters are no longer the main clever! They did a strategies-blowing activity adapting an exceptionally exciting action picture into an effectual degree show. And Laura Bell Bundy is marvelous. She nails the section and owns the region and the show. I worked together with her quickly as quickly as and she or he's very hardworking and heat hearted. SEE IT... its a great sense-stable show!! :)

I have not heard it but i bet its pretty good