ford focus or chevy cobalt?

I'm 18 and lucky enough to get a new car and since we know people at a chevy and ford dealership these are the two likely choices, but which is better?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • C7S
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Chevy Cobalt.

Better looking inside and out. Nicer quality interior.

1mpg better on gas.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Chevrolet Cobalt is on AutoOnInfo.net's Worst Automobiles of 2008 and the Ford Focus is just out side this bunch. Neither is a particularly desirable vehicle to own. It would be wise to visit the Honda and Toyota dealerships.

• 1 decade ago

Get a Chevy Cobalt. The SS version would pwn any focus. Plus the focus just isn't that reliable.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

"that is how Ford and Chevy is, they're comfortable and that they lack high quality. Toyota and Honda are the two very strict and their workers in no way get a 2d off which translated to staggering high quality." No, that is purely how human beings build their autos, and because Toyotas and Hondas at the instant are additionally geared up in usa of america for the USDM industry, it fairly isn't any doubt the explanation why Toyota has been getting such a great number of remembers in usa of america those days. honestly decide for the concentration. German engineered a nicely-balanced all-rounder.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Cobalt is better looking and has more power available. The Focus has been out a while so it probably has all the bugs worked out by now...or not.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

chevy cobalt coupe ss, ford rotz

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

get a chevy. i have a focus...granted its a 2001, but its been giving me a lot of trouble. i'd advise getting a cobalt.

• Chevy Colbalt trust me better mpg better looking everthing is better!

Source(s): Chevy person grand champion barrel racer
  • 1 decade ago

The Colbalt is the better choice!!

• 1 decade ago

new focus looks good

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.