Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Itchy burning vagina and burning during urination.?

I have noticed for the past 3 day I have had a itchy burning vagina and burning during urination. I looked at my vagina to see if I have cottage cheese like discharge and I dont. What could be causing this it is driving me crazy.... I also notice every time I am gunna start my period I get vaginal itching but during/after my period it goes away. As far as the burning in the vagina an during urination I'm totally confused. I do take BC and I have been taking the same BC for a year but I'd say the last 3 periods I've had the itching. So tell me what can this be?

I have been with the same guy for 2 years I am his first girlfriend... his first everything. He was my first and plus we just started have sex 2 weeks ago.

Favorite Answer

this could be a yeast infection.it may be burning from you rubbing on it.or you may have unknowingly scratched it.you may have atract infection or possibly an std.would be a good idea to go to the doctor to have him diagnose it.if it a yeast infection at least you will know what it is the next time it happens.or you could try a yeast infection cream and see if it helps.they have 1 day treatments now.hope i helped

Sounds like a yeast infection. You can get Vagisil for it at the drugstore. They also have new kits out from Vagisil I think that tells you exactly what type of infection you have so you can treat it properly. You can also get that at the drugstore.

It could be Herpes or HPV. Please go to the doctor and have it checked. You may need a prescription. I hate to say it but STD's are sneaky little ba**ard*! Please get it checked. Your body is the only one you have got. good Luck.

you probably have a urinary tract infection or a bladder/kidney infection. mine burns when i get a bladder infection...

• maybe a UTI...