Members of my worship team sing off key!?

I'm the worship leader, I have a good ear for arrangement and sound. But the members of my team? Yep, it's about as bad as you can imagine. How do I approach this? I have already gone to the pastor, he told me to pray for God to anoint the tone-deaf people's voices. (I think they just don't want to... show more I'm the worship leader, I have a good ear for arrangement and sound. But the members of my team? Yep, it's about as bad as you can imagine. How do I approach this? I have already gone to the pastor, he told me to pray for God to anoint the tone-deaf people's voices. (I think they just don't want to hurt people's feelings.) But it's EXTREMELY distracting during worship. There are only two other "good" voices on the team, which makes it very hard to carry sound and quality, especially when the off key singers are attempting to back you up. I don't know how else to approach it. I suggested scrapping the whole team and auditioning everybody but that idea was shot down also. Recently the worst singer's daughter joined the team. To me, she snaked her way in. We have never had auditions for the praise team since we have had one and I know people get scared of change. But we are supposed to be pursuing excellence here and I want to start SOMEWHERE.
Update: Let me add that I never said their worship was unaccepted by "my" God or even that it wasn't accepted by me. The awesome thing is, they have the greates hearts I've known. IF we were secular, there would be no question and bad singing wouldn't be allowed in the group. We have a greater... show more Let me add that I never said their worship was unaccepted by "my" God or even that it wasn't accepted by me. The awesome thing is, they have the greates hearts I've known. IF we were secular, there would be no question and bad singing wouldn't be allowed in the group. We have a greater purpose, to usher in the presence of God. And as I said, congregation members HAVE mentioned the distraction. And to whoever said it, yes, we are to be kind to everyone as Christians. But we can't be foolish. Love at times begets rebuke and I believe it's an area that can be corrected. Even God said that if He didn't love us, He wouldn't correct us.