Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

I need serioud help!! Period related??

Idk whats happening, or if i should worry about it. Today my vagina kept burning like I had to pee. But I can't go because I really don't have to go. My pee looks fine, but its really yellow. It comes out when I need to pee (when I actually do need to), but it keeps burning like a have to go. I've been getting discharge for a year. I'm 12. I have all the PMS symtoms. Muscle aches, moodswings, headache, DISCHARGE, etc. I have this thing called irritable bowles, and I also masturbate. Could this be from masturbating? Could it be my period? Or am I developing "irritable bladder??"

It doesn't hurt extreamly bad. But..I just googled UTI symptoms, and one is vomiting. I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN PUKE!! do you think i will puke?? all it is is burning. knock on wood.

Favorite Answer

Does it feel like a lot of pressure and hurts? That would be a bladder infection.. totally normal for girls to get.

As for your addition that you'd rather die then puke.. im the same way.. but i have a phobia called emetophobia.. something more people should become familiar with.. google it! :)

Hi there - I think it's time to make an appointment with your doctor. Your symptoms could be infection-related, but the only way to know for sure is if a doctor takes a look at you. I would not assume right away that this is a urinary tract infection - only your doctor can tell you that for sure upon examination. The only way that this kind of thing could happen from masturbating is if bacteria from your fingers or under your fingernails have been introduced into the vaginal tract itself. Chances of that are kind of slim though. I wouldn't worry too much about this.

Burning sensations do not accompany periods and is not considered a common "PMS" symptom. Muscle aches, moodswings, and headaches are pretty non-specific and may or may not be PMS symptoms. My guess would be that those symptoms might be the result of stress related or due to changes in your hormones that occur in puberty. The only way you know what your PMS symptoms are is if you actually have a period and you remember what happened the week before. Before that, I don't think it makes sense to try and guess, especially if the 'symptoms' you are mentioning have lasted longer than a week.

Burning symptoms do not commonly accompany irritable bladder either.

So make an appointment with your doctor ASAP for a real analysis and be wary of asking the internet for any more help on this because you might end up with graphic designers or pizza delivery boys answering questions that only a medical professional should. =)

I hope you feel better soon, and try not to get to worked up about this. Welcome to the wonderful world of womanhood.

Go to the doctor...it sounds like you have a simple urine tract infection that can be corrected with antibiotics. I started getting them when I was 11. And the only other things I can suggest for the future is going for a pee after masturbating, it reduces the chance of getting a UTI again. Women are VERY prone to getting UTI's because the tract from the bladder to the outside is so short anything can irritate it. Believe me I am now 30 and have had my fill of them!! I tend to get some symptoms of UTI just before my period but nothing develops. But if it is really burning like you are peeing razor blades it is very much likely to be a UTI and only antibiotics can get rid of it. Hope this helps.

You probably won't puke until it gets so bad you get a fever with it...and that is unlikely as you will have seriously thought about going to the doctor by that point. I have never puked, but old ladies I have looked after have but that's because it has gone untreated for too long...i.e weeks!!

You need to go to the doctor. A burning sensation while you pee indicates a urinary tract infection or bladder infection. This has nothing to do with your period. The only way masturbating would cause this is if your using unwashed objects to masturbate or your hands aren't clean and you are getting bacteria in your urethra. Please see a doctor, otherwise symptoms could get worse and lead to more problems.

• Erika

LOL. i think of your mom could call a horse coach and ask them and spot what they say as quickly as they are finished guffawing at her. Sorry yet that's humorous. I somewhat have been around geldings, stallions and mares many cases on an identical time as on my era I somewhat have in no way had a undertaking nor has any of my lady acquaintances. My larger question nonetheless is why is your mom and her boss having a verbal exchange approximately YOUR era. that's entirely a touch gross in my e book.

That is either a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) or a Bladder Infection....try drinking cranberry juice....and going to a doctor

Drink plenty of water and avoid anything that has acid in it. That may help..you should go to the doctor if you still feel like this in two days.

Try drinkin lots of water, if that doesnt work see a doctor.

it could be a yeast infection, its nothing serious, just talk to your mom about it and shull make you a doctors app