Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Question for Christians?

Do you think all Hindus,Muslims,Mormons,Bahais,Spiritual but not religious people will have to suffer eternal damnation ?

Favorite Answer

you will not see the kingdom of YAHVEH if you are not "born again", simple as that

Mormons ARE Christian!

and no, I dont believe in the concept that people will suffer eternal damnation because they didnt quite understand or accept the gospel fully in this life

Source(s): Member of the Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter Day Saints (aka mormon)

I have to wonder if this is just a misinterpretation. In that eventually, God will cut those spirits that are truly evil and

unrepentent off from Creation. Revelation says God will destroy death and hell in the Lake of Fire. And I feel the Lake of Fire is an eternal thing in spiritual reality. Not necessarily that spirits suffer for eternity there.

• Jaye16

No I don't. Most Christians will quote scripture that has been burned into their retinas that everyone must believe in Jesus or they are going to hell.

Not true. We will all be judged by what we knew in this life (not WHO we knew) and how we treated others. I would list the scripture but honestly I am too tired to look it up, but I believe it is in Hebrews.

God Bless!

*EDIT

For those of you who think that all these religions believe in a different God, apparently know nothing about them. The only exception are Hindu's who believe in many God's, but I still would not say they are going to Hell because that is God's job not mine.

No group of people is condemned. No group of people is saved.

Jesus saves us all - one by one in a personal relationship. Jesus is the way the truth and the life. No ONE will enter into Heaven except by Him. So, it does not matter what group of people one belongs to.

In order to live eternally in God's presence each of us must "be a believer" in Jesus Christ.

they are no longer Jews through fact Jew's don't think the messiah has come yet. they have not got self belief Jesus so believing in Jesus and saying your Jewish needless to say contradicts one yet another.... that's unhappy that there are those Evangelist Christians that decision themselves "Jews". end this custom now, your disgracing the two Judaism and Christianity.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

(john 14:6)

The only way to get out of 'eternal damnation' and into heaven is by excepting Jesus as your savior. You have to ask Jesus to come into your heart and you have to truly beleive that he died to save your sins. you must admit that you are a sinner. Notice how it says THE way? there is no other way to get into heaven except through Jesus. So basically unless you ask Jesus into your heart and know that he is your savior and accept what he did for you there is no way out of hell.

• For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever *BELIEVES* in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16 .....OK. THOSE people do not believe in the God who created the heavens and earth. Who created us. They believe in different gods. If you do not believe in Jesus Christ then you will not have eternal life. If you do not give your life to Him and repent of your sins then you do not enter the kingdom of heaven. =] I sure hope I helped God bless

Source(s): JESUS MAKES ME HAPPY!

Its Gods word

Jhn 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Anyone who has not accepted Christ into their heart as their personal Lord and Savior will go to hell.

Yes, because there is ONLY one God. in the 10 commandments it says have no other Gods before me.