it is my sisters b-day and she wants the racoon webkinz where can i buy it since it is retired???

she really really really really wants it so so so so so so so so so BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

you could try e-bay, sometimes i see them on there!!!! i got my webkinz raccoon from e-bay! i named her Roxie!!!!!!

EDIT:

i found one on e-bay for $4.06 and free shipping!!!!! go go go go go go go go go go go go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well dont buy it at ebay because its probably ruined or doesnt have a code!!But i dont think you can afford the webkinz raccoon cause it is really expensive!!The last time I saw it was when the price was 25,000$!If you want to buy it then it is sold in Amazon.com

The racoon has popped up at Limited Too stores in the last month. I'd check it out. They also have a few at my local Halmark. Good Luck.

I think the Raccoon is really cute! I named mine Rags, but anyways, since it hasn't been retired for a really long time, sometimes you can still find them. But it really depends on where you live. You could try eBay if that is all your sister talks about. Hope you can find it!

Try a website like ebay (you'd have to bid) or amazon.com. Sometimes places like Cardsmart or Hallmark might still carry them, but I'd give a call first before showing up.

• http://cgi.ebay.com/webkinz-RACCOON-new-with-unuse...

I don't see anything special about a dumb old racoon!!!??? There are more new and prettier webkinz.