Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Whats a good and safe home lubricant?

i dont want to go out and but an actual bottle of lube right now

i have vasoline would anything like that work?

baby oil?

Update:

and should it be water based?

Update 2:

so far i know salavia is best, and this iss for sex..

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Oil based lubes destroy condoms, so if you're trying to prevent pregnancy and STDs I say go out and buy some water based lube, KY is my personal favorite. Spit works too;)

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Water Based Lubricants At Home

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axmds

Baby oil is external use only says on the back Saliva Something every person has with them at all times is her mouth. When faced with the need to get something wet and slippery, there is no simpler solution than saliva. The area to be penetrated can be wet down with copious amounts of spit through licking and oral sex, and the penetrating device can similarly be moistened this way. Once a thorough amount of wetness has been applied, the act of intercourse can occur with more ease than without this lubrication. Olive Oil Olive oil has been used for centuries for sex. Whether in a semi-congealed state or straight from the bottle, olive oil is a natural lubricant that can be ingested as well as placed inside the body with no ill effects. When using congealed oil, rub it onto the penetrating organ or dildo and allow heat to help melt it as it is rubbed in. When used as an oil, simply rub a handful onto the sex parts and start playing. You will find the lubrication more than satisfactory, and the taste is interesting as well. Keep in mind that any oil-based lubricant will destroy latex, so do not plan on using this lubricant if you will be using condoms during sex. Butter Avoid using honey or syrup for sexual lubrication. Stickiness is not what you are aiming for. You want slippery. You can use almost anything that is a natural oil--just keep in mind the taste and smell of the product - and also that oil and condoms don't mix. Coconut oil and other heavy oils can be irritating and taste bad. Instead, use small amounts of warm butter or margarine, anything made with light, tasty oils. Be careful not to use anything with too much salt or preservatives. When it comes to your body cavities, the more natural, the better. Hope it helped

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Whats a good and safe home lubricant?

i dont want to go out and but an actual bottle of lube right now

i have vasoline would anything like that work?

baby oil?

Source(s): whats good safe home lubricant: https://tr.im/4WCEc
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

NEVER NEVER NEVER use vasoline or baby oil! That is no designed to be up inside of your body! It can serious mess up the delicate balance within you. Salive is ultimately the absolute best thing that you can use without buying a manufactured lubricant.

Belive me, there is nothing at hope that is safe for you to use...you have to protect that area with a REAL lubricant or start thinking of salty crackers...

• 1 decade ago

If you are using a condom DON'T use vasoline!! This breaks down the latex of the condom. Water based products are what you need, they are the most safe. Buying a bottle of lube would be your best, safest option. But if you don't wanna do that, I've heard canola oil works, never tried this though.

• Mandy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Saliva

Never use Vaseline or Baby Oil.

Water soluble only.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Vaseline

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I just looked at my vaseline in my bag and it doesn't say for external use only on it.. that's the green one I have haha so maybe you can go ahead and use that?

• 1 decade ago

Baby oil works...but if your using a condom i would use something water soluble to prevent any mishaps.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.