Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Twilight....?

Everyone is talking about how Jacob is going to imprint or something.... WHat are they talking about???????

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it is explained in Eclipse.

Jacob has not imprinted yet. This has been confirmed by Stephenie on her FAQ for eclipse.

Imprinting is actually possible in animals. Pretty weird. Ducks have imprinted on sheep, cats on dogs, lots of weird occurrences.

The same logic applies for werewolves. When you see someone for the FIRST TIME after you have become a werewolf, you are suddenly bound to them for eternity. You will be whatever they need you to be, whether it be a lover, a soul mate, a brother, a friend, whatever they need at the time. Any current loves of the werewolf will be basically abandoned, as was the case of emily, leah, and sam. So far all we know is that werewolves imprint on humans. We don't know if they can imprint on other werewolves, or vampires. That would be considered a spoiler.

• 1 decade ago

When a werewolf imprints on someone, they (the imprinted person) becomes the werewolf's soulmate/life partner. Then, if the imprinted is younger, the werewolf won't age untill they are the same age so that they can live their lives together.

• Read Eclipse it will explain everything, but I am not going to spoil it all for you. Lets just say imprint is like "love at first sight" kinda thing.

• 1 decade ago

Imprinting is something werewolves do that was supposed to be a legend but is actually real. It's when someone they lay eyes on becomes their soul mate.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Imprinting is like basically he will find the one. And we know it is not Bella, and not Leah. Because he would already know..so it has to be a new character...

• 1 decade ago

You need to read New Moon to understand it. Jacob explains it to Bella in that book. Basically it's when he finds his soulmate and he thinks he's already done it with Bella but obviously, not. I'm a Twilight Series freak now so feel free to ask me anything.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

everyone thinks jacob is going to imprint.

imprinting is like love at first sight.

i thhink he is going to imprint on tanya

• 1 decade ago

wishfull thinking on the most part...meyer has said nothing like that. it would be convenient, so that bella gets edward and doesnt feel bad for jacob...and then he wont be sad

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yah you would have to read the series to know .

cause im pretty sure he has imprinted ....

• 1 decade ago

Have you read the series??

I suggest doing that. It explains it there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.