Does this girl I like pity me?

Well theres this girl I like that I'm friends with and hangout with her every now and then and I used to teach her tennis but she appears to have lost intrest in playing I guess....

A few monthes ago I asked her out and she rejected me which of course left me sore for a while but I'm fine now

a week later she asked me to teach her how to play tennis since she knew I was on the tennis team

i've played with her a few times teaching her tennis

a little bit later a friend(female) of mine was talking to her and she said that I talked her into playing tennis which is a complete lie

Why would she lie about asking me to teach her tennis?

note: I know her enough to know she isn't a player

and the friend of mine who told me this was someone I know who wouldn't lie about stuff like that

is there a possibility she pities me and thoght she was doing me a favor?

no she's not wasting my time we havent played tennis in two monthes lol and she seemed real appreciative of it when we were playing

• Funnel
    Favorite Answer

Sounds like shes using you to learn tennis but is afraid her little popularity rating will go down if her friends think she has any romantic inclinations towards you so she tells them that you talked her into teaching her so theyll think you are drueling over her. Shes--so pop-u-lar. I would totally date somebody else. Find a female who doesnt like to play stupid little games. Easier said than done but possible.

i think that she is a waste of your time. If she wants to waste your time playing tennis with her and she doesn't appreciate it find someone who does.

maybe she thinks that your trying to play her.