how do i dress flirty and hott, but not slutty?

im trying to come up with a super cute outfit that will look good, but not be to revealing. any ideas?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

General rule: Expose only either the top (cleavage) OR the bottom (lots of legs) but NOT BOTH at the same time

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

okay wear something girly like a lacey tank top. Something hot a belt and skirt. Maybe some heels not too high maybe some wedges or flats are always girly and cute. Jewelery some dangly earrings a necklace ,bangles maybe an anklet. Lipgloss girls best friend some shimmery eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara not too much make it look natural you don't want to look fake and your face to look cakey. Do your hair in soft curls more wavy than curly though here's a similar link:http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeup/hair-ide...

Or put your hair up in a high ponytail with a bang out and a headband not the cloth kind though.Or a side ponytail.or something like this http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeup/hair-ide...

hope i helped

• 1 decade ago

make the best of what you have. everyone has beauty--the trick is to recognize it in yourself, accentuate it, and be confident in yourself. never wear something to look "hot" if you don't feel confident in it! and try not to be too trashy--you'll only get trashy guys with their minds on one thing--and its not your personality! show a little skin, but not too much! you don't want to look like a skank!

sometimes the hottest thing for me, which gets the most attention from guys is just a black, form-fitting, button down shirt or a clean white tank top, with dark jeans that fit your body really well. (try it--white tank top that's not too tight, but still shows off your curves, plus perfectly fitting dark jeans--does the trick every time!) Doesn't show a lot of skin, but it can draw a lot of guys' attention, especially if you can stop focusing on yourself and your clothes, and focus on enjoying yourself and talking to others!

• 1 decade ago

It depends on age, gender, experience and where pre tell you might be going. How about jeans some flat summer shoes and a sassy summer blouse. The flirty and hot will come from within. TRUST ME!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

oh dear

just wear nothing at all

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.