sex too soon?

ok. so i ended up having sex with a guy after we'd only been talking for about a week and i seriously regret it. and i was just wondering if theres anything i can do to make it so he doesn't just want me for sex now? because, i really like this guy.

Favorite Answer

Talk to him. But I seriously doubt that he's going to be cool with this being that you guys have already became sexually active and a lot of guys want the sex to continue throughout the relationship.

You might just want to write this one off as a loss and take this as a lesson learned.

If u really like him, id just come out and tell him what ur intentions are and that u would like to wait b4 u have sex again...if he is any kind of a good guy, he will understand and respect ur wishes and appreciate u being open with him so he knows how u feel . Hope i answered ur question. Have a great evening.

ok well just cause u have already slept with him doesn't mean u need to keep having sex with him. If he really likes u he won't care. If he gives u a hard time about it well then maybe he answered the ? for u. Note to self: how he treats u is the most important thing, if he is good to you then he probably isnt using u for sex. go with your instincts u know how u want to be treated so tell him.

Yes you can...whatever you do, do not call him or pursue him. I would really show him that you are not ga ga over him and if he asks you out on a date..I would not have sex with him. If he insists, refuse his advances and then that was all he was interested in. Let this be a lesson...remember one thing, if you do not respect yourself and your body, don't expect a guy to. If this doesn't work out, don't hop into the sack with someone you don't know. If the guy asks you for sex on the first or second date, and you tell him you want to get to know him first and then he never calls, then he was only out for sex, so good riddance. Don't give it away...value your womanhood, and it will work to your advantage. Your answer to advances: "I don't have sex with men I just met and I like you but I need to get to know you first. Sexual intercourse to me is sacred and if that is a problem with you then I am sorry. That is my feeling." Good Luck

Your best bet is to talk to him about it.

Tell him that you care about him, and you don't want sex to get in the way of the other aspects of your relationship (or potential relationship).

You may even want to admit that you feel that sleeping with him so soon was something you consider to be a mistake - not because he's not attractive, or you don't care about him, but because you don't want to ruin your chance of being with him on a less physical level.

Express to him that the experience isn't going to repeat itself any time soon - and see how reacts. Depending on how he responds, you'll certainly discover his feelings concerning you.

I hope it all works out.

Source(s): Experience.

Yeah, I get what you're saying. I'd say that you should talk to him and make sure he knows that you like him a lot, but that you regret having sex with him because it was so soon. But really make sure he knows that you like him a lot, and that it wasnt because of the sex, either.

Good Luck with him!

-kenzie

I would suggest talking to him and tell him that you regret having sex at that time and that at the moment it is something that you are not interested in pursuing but that you still want him as a boyfriend. If he cares about you, he will honor your wishes.

well first of all that was way too soon to have sex. if you really like him let him know that you want more time to get to know him because you didnt really have time to do that. let him know that you think you had sex too soon and you want a relationship not just a "sex partner." if he agrees then he wants the same thing. if he doesn't go for it then you prolly dont want to be with him anyways.

By you having sex with him so soon, you made yourself look like you are easy and there is no going back on that. He wont respect you the same now, you should have waited. When you slept with him that fast what other impression did you think you were giving? If you liked him you should have waited.

Tell him that you really like him, but the person who he has sex with isn't you. Say that you want to stay with him, but sex will not be part of the relationship because you're not like that.

Let him know this, because if you don't, he'll expect the sex.