Is he flirting with me?

He runs a small store, is the only one working there right now. Each time I go in he is less nervous and seems more confident. I had to call the store for something and he said I just closed up so I said I will come in the next day. When I get there he says you couldve come back last night. I said yeah but you said you were closed already. He says I know but I ended up staying until 8. If you see this car or that car out here just bang on the door if you need something, I'll open it. I teased him and said I was going to take his dog home with me and he says I will just have to come see him every day. He picked my son up and put him on my bike when i was leaving, little things like this. I know it's hard to answer without knowing all the details but does it sound like he's being more than a friendly employee? We are older by the way, not teens and he is younger than me by a few years. He may be afraid to ask me out so I have to let him know in some way that it's ok to ask me. Any ideas

and when i asked him to thank his wife (a girl i see often I thought was his wife) he made it very clear he has no wife or GF but he's working on it. And he knows I am single.

Favorite Answer

Yeah i definetly think that he wants to get know you. When guys say things like that "NO i dont have a wife or a gf but I'm working on it" right there it means that you are someone he would wanna date and its trying to get there.

You should be extra sweet and friendly around him, maybe look at him straight in the eyes a little longer than normal then look away and smile. little things like that he'll pick up the hint that you would go out with him.

Good luck let me know how it goes.

-Grace

This sounds like a book. You know the romance book that builds on the relationship then they have hard core sex. LOL.

I think you need to invite him over for dinner, or you can keep in suspense until he makes a move and attempts to ask you out to dinner....most guys, if they are interested will ask you pretty fast. I hope things turn out for the best for you, ask him over for dinner some night. If he says no, don't waste any more money at his store! LOL

Flirt with him back. Ask him out. I know it's hard to do but go for it. He may be to shy to ask you out so sometimes guys need a little push. Good luck!

sounds like he may be interested...try talking to him for a few minutes..casually scratch you're head and if he does the same thing without thinking about it (mirroring you're body language) theres a great chance that hes interested in you...if so...you could casually hint that you like him...or if hes very shy, just go for it and ask him out!

maybe. not able to tell. some guys are like that. i know a guy named tim who was like that. then he told me he was flirting with me and that he liked me so we went out. But if this guy is married you should not get involved.

Sounds like he is a sweet heart and he likes you!! Hope it works out!

help please:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApP_V...

yep, he's flirting....

A quick way to find out.... Ask him out. It is a new century you know... it is very allowable.

hehe

good luck

Next time you see him have a cherry tootsie roll pop in your mouth. See what that causes.

that is so cute

maybe u should ask him out i dont c y not and yes, he is flirting with u i dont c the harm ask im out

oh yea sounds like he has a thing for you